National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
Conducts and supports research on diabetes, endocrine disorders, digestive diseases, nutrition, urology and renal diseases, hematology, and other diseases.
Funding & Opportunities (5)
- Addressing Health Disparities in NIDDK Diseases (R01), view details
- Food as Medicine: Food Insecurity and HIV-related Comorbidities, Coinfections, and Complications within the Mission of the NIDDK (R01 Clinical Trial Optional), view details
- Health Promotion Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Males (R01 and R21), view details
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Travel Awards for AI/AN Undergraduate Students, view details
- Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06), view details