National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
Federal agency that conducts and supports research on diabetes, endocrine disorders, digestive diseases, nutrition, urology and renal conditions, hematology, and other chronic diseases.
Funding & Opportunities (5)
- Addressing Health Disparities in NIDDK Diseases (R01), view details
- Community Interventions to Address the Consequences of the COVID-19 Pandemic among Health Disparity and Vulnerable Populations (R01- Clinical Trial Optional), view details
- Food as Medicine: Food Insecurity and HIV-related Comorbidities, Coinfections, and Complications within the Mission of the NIDDK (R01 Clinical Trial Optional), view details
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Travel Awards for AI/AN Undergraduate Students, view details
- Understanding and Addressing the Impact of Structural Racism and Discrimination on Minority Health and Health Disparities (R01 Clinical Trial Optional), view details