Illinois Center for Rural Health
Works to improve access to primary health care in rural and underserved areas of Illinois and encourages community involvement in health issues. Serves as an information clearinghouse on rural health issues. Administers scholarship programs for students in the health professions.
Funding & Opportunities (4)
- Illinois J-1 Visa Waiver Program, view details
- Illinois National Health Service Corps State Loan Repayment Program, view details
- Illinois Nursing Education Scholarship Program, view details
- Illinois Podiatric Medicine Scholarship, view details
- Illinois Center for Rural Health Annual Report for 2018, 03/2019, view details