Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
Administers federal government job training and worker dislocation programs, federal grants to states for public employment service programs, and unemployment insurance benefits. Services are primarily provided through state and local workforce development systems. Part of the U.S. Department of Labor.
Funding & Opportunities (5)
- America's Promise Job Driven Grant Program, view details
- Reentry Projects - Adults and Young Adults, view details
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Indian and Native American Program - Employment and Training Grants, view details
- Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions, view details
- YouthBuild Grants, view details