Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
Provides information on public health, healthy living, senior and disability services, emergency planning, and data and statistics for Missouri. Offers information on licensing and regulation of health related facilities and services including nursing homes, surgery centers, x-ray services, laboratory testing, hospitals, EMS, and more.
Funding & Opportunities (2)
View all funding and opportunities
from this organization.
- The Burden of Chronic Diseases in Missouri: Progress and Challenges,
06/2013, view details
- Critical Access Hospitals in Missouri,
- Medical Facilities in Missouri,
- Missouri Cancer Action Plan: 2021-2025,
10/2022, view details
- Missouri Drug Overdose Dashboard,
- Missouri Health Assessment,
11/2021, view details
- A Multi Year Look at Maternal Mortality in Missouri, 2017-2019 Pregnancy-Associated Mortality Review: Annual Report,
08/2022, view details