National Congress of American Indians (NCAI)
Serves as a forum for consensus-based policy development among its membership of over 250 tribal governments from every region of the country. Informs the public and the federal government on tribal self-government, treaty rights, and a broad range of federal policy issues affecting tribal governments.
Upcoming Events (1)
- 2023 NCAI Mid Year Convention, Jun 4 - 9, 2023, view details
Funding & Opportunities (1)
View all funding and opportunities from this organization.
- First Kids 1st Data Resource Book, 06/2019, view details
- Native Children's Policy Agenda, 03/2017, view details
- Tribal Nations & the United States: An Introduction, 02/2020, view details
- 'Walk Softly and Listen Carefully': Building Research Relationships with Tribal Communities, 2012, view details