Great Plains Center for Agricultural Health
A NIOSH Agricultural Safety and Health Center located at the University of Iowa College of Public Health focusing on prevention of agricultural injury and illness, and improvement of safety and health among agricultural communities through scientific research, education, outreach and intervention programs.
Agricultural Health and Safety · Farmer Mental Health and Suicide Prevention · Iowa
Upcoming Events (1)
- Agricultural Health and Safety Course for Medical and Safety Professionals, Jul 18 - Aug 11, 2023, view details
Funding & Opportunities (4)
View all funding and opportunities from this organization.
- Agricultural Safety Health Training Portal, view details
- Characteristics of Farm Equipment-Related Crashes Involving Youth Occupants, 07/2015, view details
- COVID-19 Information for Ag Workers, 04/2022, view details
- Farm Families Alive & Well, view details
- Musculoskeletal Symptoms Among Farmers, view details