Indiana Rural Health Association (IRHA)
Works to improve the health and well-being of rural communities in Indiana through leadership, education, advocacy, collaboration and resource development. Provides information on critical access hospitals, rural health clinics, and emergency preparedness. The association is the gateway to the Indiana Statewide Rural Health Network (InSRHN), Indiana Telehealth Network (ITN), and the Indiana Rural Workforce Innovation Network (IRWIN).
Upcoming Events (5)
- 2018 Annual Spring Into Quality Symposium, Mar 15, 2018, view details
- Opiate Awareness Symposium, Apr 20, 2018, view details
- 2018 21st Annual Indiana Rural Health Conference, Jun 26 - 27, 2018, view details
- 2018 Annual Indiana Rural Health Association Leadership Seminar, Aug 23, 2018, view details
- 2018 Annual Indiana Rural Health Association Fall Forum, Nov 15, 2018, view details