Center for Health Innovation (CHI)
Nonprofit organization focused on developing and implementing strategies, models, and policies to improve community health for underserved populations at local, state, and national levels. Programs primarily focus on New Mexico.
Funding & Opportunities (1)
View all funding and opportunities from this organization.
- Addressing Health Inequities in New Mexico: The Role of the New Mexico Public Health Institute, 12/2017, view details
- Bridging Population Health & Behavioral Health in Rural New Mexico, 04/2018, view details
- Policy Goals to Improve Behavioral Health Needs of Individuals, Employers and Communities in Rural New Mexico, 08/2020, view details
- Policy Goals to Support the Healthcare Workforce in Healthy Aging Communities, 08/2020, view details
- Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (RCORP) Southern New Mexico Outcomes, view details