California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)
Protects and promotes the health status of Californians through the financing and delivery of healthcare services. Programs and services include: Long-Term Care, Persons with Disabilities, Mental Health, Primary and Rural Health, Veterans Health, Seniors Health, Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services, and Suicide Prevention. Serves as the State Medicaid Agency for California.
Funding & Opportunities (6)
View all funding and opportunities
from this organization.
- ACEs Screening in Rural California: Exploring Provider Perspectives and Experiences,
07/2021, view details
- California Health and Human Services Open Data Portal,
- Interim Evaluation of California's Public Hospital Redesign and Incentives in Medi‐Cal (PRIME) Program,
03/2020, view details
- Medi-Cal Certified Eligibles - Recent Trends,
- Medi-Cal Specialty Mental Health External Quality Review: FY 2020-21 Statewide Report,
01/2022, view details
- Stakeholder Recommendations for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services,
06/2013, view details