California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)
Protects and promotes the health status of Californians through the financing and delivery of healthcare services. Programs and services include: Long-Term Care, Persons with Disabilities, Mental Health, Primary and Rural Health, Veterans Health, Seniors Health, Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services, and Suicide Prevention.
Funding & Opportunities (1)
- California J-1 Visa Waiver Program, view details
- California Health and Human Services Open Data Portal, view details
- Medi-Cal Certified Eligibles - Recent Trends, view details
- Medi-Cal Specialty Mental Health External Quality Review: FY16-17 Statewide Report, 12/2017, view details
- Stakeholder Recommendations for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services, 06/2013, view details