Rural Community Assistance Partnership (RCAP)
Works to ensure that rural and small communities have access to safe drinking water and sanitary wastewater and solid waste disposal.
Community Vitality and Rural Healthcare · Human Services · Public Health · Social Determinants of Health for Rural People
- Affordability and Capacity Issues of Small Water and Wastewater Systems: A Case for Regionalization of Small Systems, view details
- Rural Community Assistance Partnership Success Stories, view details
- Rural Matters, view details
- U.S.-Mexico Border Needs Assessment and Support Project: Phase II Assessment Report, 07/2015, view details
- USDA Rural Utilities Service Borrower’s Guide: A How-to for Water and Wastewater Loans from USDA Rural Development, 2011, view details