Rural Community Assistance Partnership (RCAP)
Provides technical assistance services and training related to rural solid waste programs, housing, economic development, public health, comprehensive community assessment and planning, and environmental regulations.
Community Vitality and Rural Healthcare · Human Services · Public Health
- Affordability and Capacity Issues of Small Water and Wastewater Systems: A Case for Regionalization of Small Systems, view details
- Rural Community Assistance Partnership Success Stories, view details
- Rural Matters, view details
- U.S.-Mexico Border Needs Assessment and Support Project: Phase II Assessment Report, 07/2015, view details
- USDA Rural Utilities Service Borrower’s Guide: A How-to for Water and Wastewater Loans from USDA Rural Development, 2011, view details