Works to improve safety and quality of care provided to the public through healthcare accreditation and related services that support performance improvement in healthcare organizations. Evaluates and accredits nearly 17,000 healthcare organizations and programs in the United States.
- Critical Access Hospital Accreditation, view details
- Critical Access Hospital: 2020 National Patient Safety Goals, 03/2020, view details
- Keeping Your Hospital Property Smoke-Free: Successful Strategies for Effective Policy Enforcement and Maintenance, 04/2011, view details
- R3 Report: National Patient Safety Goal for Suicide Prevention, 11/2019, view details
- Standing Together: An Emergency Planning Guide for America's Communities, 2005, view details
- Survey Activity Guide for Health Care Organizations: All Accreditation Programs, 01/2019, view details
- What You Need to Know: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 2019 ORYX® Performance Measure Reporting Requirements, 05/2019, view details