American College of Surgeons (ACS)
Works to improve the care of surgical patients and provides opportunities for education and practice. Sponsors the Rural Trauma Team Development Course and maintains a listing of rural surgery training programs in the U.S.
EMS and Trauma · Healthcare Workforce
- COVID-19 and Surgery, 07/2020, view details
- Resources for Optimal Care of the Injured Patient 2014, 2014, view details
- Rural Surgery: High Pressure but Rewarding, 01/2017, view details
- Rural Trauma Team Development Course (RTTDC), view details
- Skills Course Helps Rural Surgeons Stay Current, 04/2016, view details