Rural Services Integration Toolkit
Welcome to the Rural Services Integration Toolkit. This toolkit identifies evidence-based and promising models and resources that will benefit rural communities seeking to implement services integration programs.
The toolkit is made up of several modules. Each concentrates on different aspects of services integration programs. Modules also include resources for you to use in developing a program for your area.
- Module 1: Introduction to Services Integration
An overview of services integration and why it is important in rural communities.
- Module 2: Evidence-Based and Promising Models
Overview of various models of services integration.
- Module 3: Implementation Considerations
Learn how to implement a rural services integration program.
- Module 4: Sustainability Considerations
Planning for the sustainability of your services integration program.
- Module 5: Evaluation Considerations
Tools to help evaluate your rural services integration program.
- Module 6: Dissemination of Best Practices
Methods for disseminating results from your services integration program.
- Module 7: Program Clearinghouse
Examples of services integration programs that have been implemented in rural communities.