Advisory Committee on Interdisciplinary Community-Based Linkages (ACICBL)
Created by Congress to review the goals of the Health Resources and Services Administration programs that support interdisciplinary, community-based training. Provides recommendations to the Secretary of Health and Human Services related to Area Health Education Centers, Geriatrics, Allied Health, Chiropractic, Podiatric Medicine, Social Work, Graduate Psychology, and Rural Health.
- Continuing Education, Professional Development, and Lifelong Learning for the 21st Century Health Care Workforce, 2011, view details
- An Examination of the Healthcare Workforce Issues in Rural America, 09/2008, view details
- Preparing the Interprofessional Healthcare Workforce to Address Health Behavior Change: Ensuring A High Quality and Cost-Effective Healthcare System, 09/2010, view details
- Redesigning Health Professions Education and Practice to Prepare the Interprofessional Team to Care for Populations, 08/2013, view details
- Transforming Interprofessional Health Education and Practice: Moving Learners from the Campus to the Community to Improve Population Health, 10/2014, view details