Advisory Committee on Interdisciplinary Community-Based Linkages (ACICBL)
Provides advice and recommendations on policy and program development to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services concerning the activities under Title VII, Part D of the Public Health Service Act. Focuses on these targeted program areas and disciplines: Area Health Education Centers, geriatrics, allied health, chiropractic, podiatric medicine, social work, graduate psychology, and rural health.
- Continuing Education, Professional Development, and Lifelong Learning for the 21st Century Health Care Workforce, 2011, view details
- An Examination of the Healthcare Workforce Issues in Rural America, 09/2008, view details
- Preparing the Interprofessional Healthcare Workforce to Address Health Behavior Change: Ensuring A High Quality and Cost-Effective Healthcare System, 09/2010, view details
- Redesigning Health Professions Education and Practice to Prepare the Interprofessional Team to Care for Populations, 08/2013, view details
- Transforming Interprofessional Health Education and Practice: Moving Learners from the Campus to the Community to Improve Population Health, 10/2014, view details