About this Toolkit
This toolkit was produced by the NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis in collaboration with the Rural Health Information Hub.
Toolkits are developed based on a review of FORHP grantee's applications, foundation-funded projects, and an extensive literature review, to identify evidence-based and promising models. Programs featured in the toolkit were interviewed to provide insights about their work and guidance for other rural communities interested in undertaking a similar project.
Contributors from the NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis include Luciana Rocha, Molly Powers, and Alexa Siegfried.
For questions or comments about the toolkit, or for further assistance with using the toolkit, please contact:
- NORC at firstname.lastname@example.org
The NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis wishes to acknowledge the following individuals, who have contributed their time and expertise to ensure that this toolkit is as useful and up-to-date as possible:
- Cheryl Austein Casnoff, MITRE
- Dee Ford, Medical University of South Carolina Center for Telehealth
- Kathy Wibberly, Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center
- Judy Amour, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center
- Danielle Louder, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center
- Marcia Ward, Rural Telehealth Research Center
The Rural Telehealth Toolkit was first published on 5/21/19.
The development of this toolkit was supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Department (HHS) under contract #HHSH250201300021I/HHSH25034002T.