Telehealth Resource Centers
The Office for the Advancement of Telehealth within the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) funds Telehealth Resource Centers that provide assistance to providers who are engaged in the delivery of telehealth.
National Telehealth Resource Centers
- The Center for Connected Health Policy (CCHP) provides up-to-date information about telehealth laws and regulations. CCHP offers a comprehensive collection of resources to help advance telehealth, including research catalogues, reports, fact sheets, and legislative updates.
- The National Telehealth Technology Assessment Resource Center (TTAC) offers support to providers in selecting and assessing different types of telehealth technology. TTAC has several toolkits that review videoconferencing equipment, cameras, and mobile health applications, among many other topics.
Regional Telehealth Resource Centers
Regional TRCs provide resources for and build community networks among telehealth programs in their region:
- California Telehealth Resource Center
- Great Plains Telehealth Resource and Assistance Center
- Heartland Telehealth Resource Center
- Northeast Telehealth Resource Center
- Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center
- Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center
- Pacific Basin Telehealth Resource Center
- South Central Telehealth Resource Center
- Southeastern Telehealth Resource Center
- Southwest Telehealth Resource Center
- TexLa Resource Center
- Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center
Some resources from regional TRCs may be helpful for rural programs in other areas of the country:
- The California TRC provides a variety of guides and training resources, including an online training for telehealth coordinators.
- The Northeast TRC offers a comprehensive resource library of over 3,000 publicly available articles, reports, guides, and other documents related to telehealth.
- The Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center offers several educational resources, including webinars and toolkits.
- The South Central Telehealth Resource Center has an extensive video library that covers a wide range of telehealth topics. Videos that may benefit programs with more advanced telehealth knowledge include "30 Seconds with a Telehealth Expert" and "The Breakdown" series.
- The Southwest Telehealth Resource Center offers a series of online education courses in 6 languages: Arabic, English, French, Mandarin, Navajo, and Spanish.
The National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers (TRCs) has compiled additional resources for telehealth programs. These include: