Module 4: Implementation of Community Health Worker Programs
This module presents strategies and considerations for implementing community health worker (CHW) programs in rural communities.
For a broad overview of rural program implementation, see Implementing a Rural Community Health Program in the Rural Community Health Toolkit.
In this module:
- Planning and Designing a Program
- Recruiting and Hiring Considerations
- Supervising and Supporting Community Health Workers
- Training for Community Health Workers
- Implementation Considerations
- Adapting Community Health Worker Programs to Community Needs
- Implementation Challenges