Rice Regional Dental Clinic
- Project title: Pediatric Dentistry Residency Project
- Grant period: 05/01/2009 – 04/30/2012
- Contact name: Linda Jackson, DDS, Dental Director
- Location: West Central and Southwest Minnesota (clinic is located in Willmar, MN)
- Program Overview: The goal of the Rice Memorial Hospital’s Pediatric Dentistry Residency Project is to expand services at the dental clinic through pediatric residents. The program’s objectives are to provide dental care to underserved children and youth; promote oral health among people living in the area through education and public service; and increase the number of pediatric dentists choosing to practice in the service area.
Models Represented by this Program: