Innis Community Health Center
- Project title: Building Tomorrows Smiles
- Grant period: 05/01/2009 – 04/30/2012
- Contact name: Linda Matessino, Executive Director
- Location: Innis, Louisiana
- Program Overview: This program strives to enhance oral health for Medicaid infants and toddlers in rural Louisiana. The program provides early intervention, such as oral exams and fluoride varnish applications, to children between the ages of six months and three years and educates parents about the importance of oral healthcare. The program also provides educational services to dentists practicing in Federally Qualified Health Centers.
Models Represented by this Program: