Thumb Rural Health Network (TRHN)
- Project Title: Partnering For Health-Thumb Access to Care Project
- Grant Period: 05/01/2009 – 04/30/2012
- Program Representative Interviewed: Ed Gamache, Chair; CEO, Harbor Beach Community Hospital
- Location: Harbor Beach, Michigan
- Program Overview: The Partnering for Health program aims to address disparities in medical, dental and vision care in the “Thumb” area counties of Huron, Sanilac, and Tuscola, Michigan. The program’s objectives are to increase the number of low income uninsured individuals that have an ongoing source of care or medical home, and offers free or low cost oral health services.
Models Represented by this Program: