Social Determinants of Health in Rural Communities Toolkit
Welcome to the Social Determinants of Health in Rural Communities Toolkit. This toolkit compiles evidence-based and promising models and resources to support organizations implementing programs to address social determinants of health in rural communities across the United States.
This toolkit will supplement and expand on previous work in this area including the RHIhub Social Determinants of Health for Rural People topic guide, and several RHIhub evidence-based toolkits for rural community health:
- Care Coordination Toolkit
- Community Health Workers Toolkit
- Health Networks and Coalitions Toolkit
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Toolkit
- Services Integration Toolkit
- Telehealth Toolkit
- Rural Transportation Toolkit
For more information about rural community health programs, including how to develop and implement a program, please visit the Rural Community Health Toolkit.