Module 7: Dissemination Strategies for Social Determinants of Health Programs
Dissemination strategies can help rural organizations understand best practices for sharing information about implementing, evaluating, and sustaining successful programs to address social determinants of health (SDOH). Sharing these strategies, as well as challenges that may be encountered, can also help program leadership properly plan the resources needed to design effective programs.
For more on how to share your program's results, see Disseminating Best Practices in the Rural Community Health Toolkit.
For dissemination considerations for specific types of programs, see:
- Care Coordination Toolkit
- Community Health Workers Toolkit
- Health Networks and Coalitions Toolkit
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Toolkit
- Services Integration Toolkit
- Telehealth Toolkit
- Transportation Toolkit